This blog is where I share with you all my quilting and sewing progress. I love English Paper Piecing and hand quilting but also enjoy making small items like pincushions and throw cushions. Please leave your comments and let me know you've dropped by.

Also, please feel free to have a look at my new cycling blog. This is a new hobby for me so there will probably be some fun and falling on the way!! Click on the pic at left hand side.

My New Knitting Blog

Thursday 9 June 2011

It's Been a While

Yes, it's been a while!! It feels like ages and it's definitely been too long, but I've had several months of bad health and still don't feel good a lot of the time. But it's nothing that can't be fixed and I'm awaiting surgery which will make a huge difference.
Here's a peek at how the Dresden Plate is coming along, although I've got more done than this photo shows.....


I've enjoyed every minute of this one and can't wait to get it layered and quilted up.
I've also almost finished the Snowball Quilt top. I'll try to put photos on tomorrow.
Needless to say I have other projects going on at the same time. I will let you see the very first beginnings of a purple Broken Star quilt I hope to hand make. It will literally be the fabrics you will see and I think you'll really like them.
There's so much more to share but for tonight, that's it folks because I'm off to bed to have a good sleep and make an early start on my quilting.
Take care and speak soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment