This blog is where I share with you all my quilting and sewing progress. I love English Paper Piecing and hand quilting but also enjoy making small items like pincushions and throw cushions. Please leave your comments and let me know you've dropped by.

Also, please feel free to have a look at my new cycling blog. This is a new hobby for me so there will probably be some fun and falling on the way!! Click on the pic at left hand side.

My New Knitting Blog

Friday 22 May 2009

Where Did This week Go?


I can't quite believe it's Friday!! Or, as we call it up here in Shetland, "Shetland Times Day". Everyone looks forward to the weekly paper with it's news, views and local interest articles.
Well, my main news this week is that one of my brothers is not a well man. He took ill this week and we took him to hospital, where they diagnosed a small stroke. They think he has had one before and expect it to happen again. Personally, I am praying and believing for a much different outcome!!
If you believe in the power of prayer, please pray for him. His name is Jimmy.
On a lighter note I have managed to fit in a little bit of quilting. Not as much as I had hoped but every little helps!!(So Tesco says!!!!)I hope to get a little more done this evening if I don't fall asleep in the chair!
So, have a nice weekend. Make time to laugh and make memories with friends and family.


The above photo was taken by the shore just in front of my brother's house. It is very appropriate that he should have a fantastic view of the sea, as he has been a seaman all his life. Whatever the weather his view is simply gorgeous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment