This blog is where I share with you all my quilting and sewing progress. I love English Paper Piecing and hand quilting but also enjoy making small items like pincushions and throw cushions. Please leave your comments and let me know you've dropped by.

Also, please feel free to have a look at my new cycling blog. This is a new hobby for me so there will probably be some fun and falling on the way!! Click on the pic at left hand side.

My New Knitting Blog

Wednesday 4 August 2010

Another year older and deeper in quilts!!!


I can hardly believe it's been just over a year since I last blogged. There have been various reasons for this. Mainly health and responsibilities that I found took most of my energy but I hope those of you who kindly followed before will take up the gauntlet again!!! LOL
I am posting the progress with the blue and yellow Dresden Plate quilt and in the next few days will also post a photo of the quilt with it's two recent borders. The "plates" are hand pieced and the sashing and posts are machined.
Enjoy the photo and stay with me! I'll be back a bit sooner this time!!

2 comments:

  1. That's coming along nicely! I finished a pink/brown dresden this past spring for my newest granddaughter...it looked so elegant! Points for grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for your encouragement!! Today I'm in the kitchen making lemon Curd for Saturday's local agricultural show. I'll put a small pic of that on later perhaps. Catch up with you soon.

    ReplyDelete