This blog is where I share with you all my quilting and sewing progress. I love English Paper Piecing and hand quilting but also enjoy making small items like pincushions and throw cushions. Please leave your comments and let me know you've dropped by.

Also, please feel free to have a look at my new cycling blog. This is a new hobby for me so there will probably be some fun and falling on the way!! Click on the pic at left hand side.

My New Knitting Blog

Friday 15 July 2011

Livingstone Daisies


Hi again, just want to share with you today a piccy of the lovely Livingstone Daisies that are smiling so vibrantly in my garden today. DH planted these especially for me and I think you'll agree they are just fabulous. Those colours are very inspiring and I am so fond of the orange ones.
Now I'm off to do some sewing so I have something to report on the quilt front soon!! Have a lovely weekend.




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers and you have a lovely weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty. You must have had sunny weather. Our weather has just broken after a couple of weeks of sun.

    ReplyDelete