This blog is where I share with you all my quilting and sewing progress. I love English Paper Piecing and hand quilting but also enjoy making small items like pincushions and throw cushions. Please leave your comments and let me know you've dropped by.

Also, please feel free to have a look at my new cycling blog. This is a new hobby for me so there will probably be some fun and falling on the way!! Click on the pic at left hand side.

My New Knitting Blog

Tuesday 12 May 2009

Nimble Fingers


I just want to tell you about a local shop I visit here in Shetland called Nimble Fingers. The proprietor, Polly, always has a warm welcome awaiting customers. It's a lovely open and airy shop with excellent lighting, which is great for matching fabric with thread etc.
Nimble fingers sells lots of necessary items for various crafts, while also holding teaching classes and competitions, and of course encouraging the young ones to get involved in crafting at an early age.
It was Polly who asked if I could make a quilt for Project Linus and I'm delighted she asked me, as I am really enjoying my project.

So, if you live locally, pop in to Lerwick and visit Nimble Fingers at the Toll Clock Shopping Centre.If not, I've put a handy link here for you!

CLICK TO VISIT NIMBLE FINGERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment