This blog is where I share with you all my quilting and sewing progress. I love English Paper Piecing and hand quilting but also enjoy making small items like pincushions and throw cushions. Please leave your comments and let me know you've dropped by.

Also, please feel free to have a look at my new cycling blog. This is a new hobby for me so there will probably be some fun and falling on the way!! Click on the pic at left hand side.

My New Knitting Blog

Tuesday 2 June 2009

How Does Your Garden Grow?



For me, the answer to that question is, "Without my help"!!
I am not a gardener by any stretch of the imagination, so I'm very thankful for my husband Bob, who seems to be able to transform any patch of ground into something colourful and joyful.
My interest lies in photographing the end result! I took a few 'up close and personal' pics today. I have added some here but to see all the ones I've uploaded so far please visit my 'Far North Photography' blog and click on the label marked 'FLOWERS'. There will be more uploaded very soon.
If you 'click on the pic' it should enlarge! Well, that's the theory!!



Daisies are my absolute favourite!



Pop over to my photography blog to see some more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment